This is our virtual period of the week.
Find a picture that best represents the Girondins and one that best represents the Jacobins. Give the characteristics of each group at the beginning of the French Revolution.
- They were a radical thinking group
- They did not want to engage in war
- They want immediate execution of Louis XVI.
- Rivalry with the gerondins.
- The regin of terror, was a time when they killed those who opposed them.
- They were a more moderate thinking group
- They are known fot their opposite thinking with the Jacobins
- They suport the idea of having a war against Austria.